Jana Spack is a lawyer at von appen | jens legal. She was born in 1991 and grew up in Paderborn.
- Studied law at University of Hamburg and Charles University in Prague
- First State Examination in July 2016
- Articled clerk at the Higher Regional Court of Schleswig-Holstein
- Second State Examination in May 2019
- Admitted to the bar in July 2019
After completing her studies at University of Hamburg, Jana Spack worked as a research assistant in the field of commercial law in an international law firm in Hamburg. Furthermore, as an articled clerk she worked for the German Football Association (DFB) in the fields of Data Privacy and Labour Law.
She advises various stakeholders from the entire sports industry particularly in the field of Labour Law, including the enforcement of rights in judicial proceedings, and in the field of Data Privacy.